This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Solidarity Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astreiya

re: App: Astreiya

The application submitted by Astreiya is as follows:

Quote:
The process for admittance to the guild is as follows:

1. A new applicant needs to fill out this form

2. Officers and other members will seek to get to know the applicant. Once deemed ready by the officers, they will be admitted into the guild.

Part one of our application is our ROLE PLAY section (RP). So please answer the following application questions as if your Role Play character were answering them.

(RP) Why do you wish to join Solidarity?:
Ever since I awakened in this strange place, I have felt alone. I have sought to soothe the aching and heal the wounded, and it gladdens my heart to be able to do so, however something weighs upon me... I still do not know why I am here. I hope that by joining this guild, I will be able to find the family I know in my heart I lost. I know I'm not a strong warrior or a very good mage, but I can heal and play music. Perhaps there is a place for me?

(RP) As defined by Solidarity's Guild charter within the Guild Policy section of our forums, which of the four virtues that make up a Solidarian do you feel is the most important and why? :
I believe that they are all connected, but compassion is the most important. If you are compassionate toward others, you are putting their needs above your own and trusting and protecting them. Is this not what a guild does?

(RP) Solidarity is a neutral faction concerning the Elf vs Giant war. So to join our ranks you must agree to uphold this neutrality. Can you do this and cooperate with members of the opposite faction?:
Yes. I always seek a peaaceful resolution.

Part two of our application should be answered OUT OF CHARACTER (OOC). Please answer the following application questions so we can get to know more about you the player.

(OOC) What is your in-game name?:
Astreiya

(OOC) Do you have past experience RP'ing?::
Yes

(OOC) What is your skill specialization: (Ex: Melee, mage, archer, cook, tailor, healer, bard, etc...):
Cleric/Bard with the Tailoring Life Skills

(OOC) What times are you usually online? (include time zone please):
Usually some time after 7pm EST

(OOC) What most draws you to Solidarity?::
Having a fun-loving rp group to spend a fantasy life with!

(OOC) Do you know any current members in Solidarity?:
Nope, but hopefully, I will soon!

(OOC) How did you find us?:
Searching google for rp guilds

(OOC) Is there anything else would you like to tell us about yourself?:

(OOC) Have you read and understood the guild policies, and do you agree to abide by them?:
Yes

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Solidarity Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: