View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irya Sheen
Oyashiro-Tan
Friend of the Guild

re: Vissal and Evitt Bücherei

(I was able to get in for FIVE minutes to make her and screw around with elf stuff.The kicker?I'll be using the free card later when I get it for her brother :U)

Full Name:Vissal Bücherei(Vissal=Wise One,old norse.Bücherei=Library,german.)

Background:Living a rather comfortable and sheltered life with her brother and younger sister,Vissal was known for her quiet,orderly charm.It was no wonder she inherited the family library,which had been in Fillia since it had started up in Connous!

And,well,she was a good librarian.Great for the job...Until her family's inheritance ran out,and a book store opened nearby.While her brother set out to try and get money to keep the library afloat,her funds continued to dwindle and dwindle until she could hardly pay rent!

So,she thought,why don't I try and make some money for the place too?Picking up a bow and arrow at Meles,she left her little sister to keep shop while she tries to make money.

Appearance

Race:Elf

Hair/Eyes/Skin:Pale Green/Amber/Pale,with some markings on her face.

Clothing:A simple dress,detailed like a flower,which is pale green,under a simple layered robe.(She'll wear suits soon,though >_>; )While she often wears a simple white hat,she also needs glasses for reading.

Image(s):

Speech:Quiet.It's hard to hear her due to how she always sounds like she's whispering.

Personality

General:Shy,quiet librarian who was somewhat sheltered.

Personality Strengths:Rather wise about Fillia.Intelligent in general on some topics.Quite considerate and caring,too,but...

...Weaknesses:Extremely quiet,somewhat naïve,leading her to be carelessly blunt at times.Obsessive-compulsive when it comes to order,cleanliness,and quiet.

Quirks:Clueless about most things outside Fillia.A neat freak,who immediately goes berserk if she gets dirty to a large degree.Dislikes loud noises,for two reasons:Her sensitive hearing,and she IS a librarian.Obsessed with birds.

Specialties:

Main Skills:Currently,range.

Secondary Skills:None?Other than book-sorting and being a neat freak,she might go into magic.(Magic Mastery at a high rank+Hide=Epic win.)

Weaknesses:She has NO IDEA about what she's doing when fighting.She's still rather a novice at any sort of combat.Physically fragile,but her speed makes up for it.

(Adding Evett's profile in a sec.)

Full Name:Evitt Bücherei(Bücherei=Library,german.)

Background:He was always one bored of staying in Fillia.Nothing to do at all most of the time except care for his younger and extremely dependent sisters.Even after Vissal came of age and inherited the family library,he had to stay around and help.While he loved his family,he was getting sick of this life...

Until one day,a door-to-door merchant came by,selling something of a dream to him:Tickets to a new continent.He bought one for himself quickly.The price?Extremely high.But,who cared?This "Uladh" place seemed like a gold-mine to him!He could probably keep the family afloat just by exploring there,right?

...Wrong.

When he got to the port,it only took a few seconds for the captain of the boat to laugh at him for buying a fake ticket,and he immediately got kicked off of the boat.

Starving,lost,and confused,he began to trek back to Fillia...When it hit him.The money he spent?Most of his family's inheritance.Vissal's,to be specific,since she was going to run the family library.He couldn't stand to see the look on his sisters' faces when he got back,so instead he sent them an owl,lying about what happened,and saying he was the first to find out.He then set out to explore,in hopes of getting enough money to support them...

And he did,for a while,before getting scammed again.At that,the money he sent to his sisters dwindled...

Unknown to him,however,is this caused his sister Vissal to also need to go out and explore...

Appearance

Race:Elf

Hair/Eyes/Skin:Sandy Brown,almost copper-ey/Amber/Slightly Tan,with some markings on his face.

Clothing:Often seen in a simple,layered robe,with a turban on to keep his hair out of his face.(...when I can afford it,he'll be wearing a full set of Carmel Spirit Armor,sandy in color,with a silver belt turban.)

Image(s):

Speech:More relaxed than his sister,Evitt has something of a new yorker accent.He is rather quiet,though.

Personality

General:Curious,almost bored at times.Womanizer.

Personality Strengths:Sociable.Friendly.Chivalrous.(More as time goes on xD)

...Weaknesses:Easily manipulated.Extremely greedy at times,and somewhat rash.Somewhat of a womanizer.

Quirks:Greeeeeeedy.Extremely rational on the topics of marriage and children.

Specialties:

Main Skills:Magic,which is rather weak.

Secondary Skills:Range.

Weaknesses:Fragile speedster.He's an elf,after all.

Hi!
I'm XiaoHua, a chinese girl,very glad to meet you.
I'd like to help you in learning Chinese. Also hope to improve next myself in English.I hope we can be good friends
Coach outlet
coach factory outlet store
CoCo Chanel
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solidarity Forum Index -> Character Profiles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum