View previous topic :: View next topic  
>Angron

re: A new member?! LE GASP!

Hello, new 'soon-to-be-member' here. I stumbled upon this place in search of some casual, but serious roleplayers unlike the other guild that I've been in. Currently, I go by the name 'Angron' in Mabinogi and I do love roleplays, besides if I didn't like it why else would I be here? Currently I am unable to join you guys because I am in the roleplay guild going by the name 'Rpsociety' AKA 'Reliable people society' AKA 'Role Play society'.

My real life name is: 'Joseph', current age: 17 and going to be a junior soon. (I started the school late, ha ha ha.) Well, anyway I do hope to find some decent roleplayers in this guild and I'll see you all around! *Ginwave* Oh I baked ya'll a cookie, if you want take some out from the basket. *points at the basket full of cookies near the table*
Renshia Arslen
Renshia Arslen

-sneaks about, finds basket...steals basket and ninja's away-
-Oren-
Master

always good to meet another role player Angron and I look forward to rping with you in the future. Understandable that you can't join our ranks just yet due to you previous guild membership, but feel free to post up a forum application here on our site so we get a better chance to learn about what sort of character you like to play.

Also, feel free to add Sammorp, Oren, Ruvanna, Alysa and Lythari as friends in game as we are the guild officers. Hopefully Sammorp will be in contact with you soon as she is our new applicant coordinator, and will be able to assist you in the application process and answer any questions you may have.

Again, it's nice to meet you and welcome to our site.
Sammorp
Friend of the Guild

.....ooooo i've been waiting for someone new to pick on

Welcome

Please add me to your ingame friends list and let me know when you are around. It would be great to get a chance to know you. Perhaps we can run a dungeon or just set up a meeting for some rp
Eirk Williams (LotF)

Welcome!!!! I'm Amernia! I haven't been on lately due to lack of motivation and other distractions.

My music Playlist - Check it out!

Please comment on my ideas, events, fanfics, and posts.
murmurmur

Hello!
I'm very glad to have chance to make friends with you here!
This is my first time in the registration sites, inevitable English not good enough, hope a lot of advice!
coach outlet
CoCo Chanel
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Solidarity Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum